image: header
image: gownflare

Monday, March 19, 2007

Week-long Silence

My apologies for the silence here since the 8th. We've had some odd weather in this area and I've had some major changes in my life that have brought about a need to adjust and refocus some priorities.

Somehow, I managed to let this blog slip by the wayside, and I even missed one of the weekly blog spotlights. If all goes will with the authors, I should have *two* this week to make up for it. And of course, I have to get caught up on the previous ones so we can get those free books out to you.

So, all that to say I'm back and will be returning to my regular posting schedule of Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays again. Hope y'all didn't bail and find other more interesting blogs to read. :)

See you Wednesday!

1 comment:

Jennifer Y. said...

No worries! I hope all is well.