image: header
image: gownflare

Monday, March 22, 2010

Please Vote for Patterns and Progress

I've mentioned the ACFW Book Club on here a few times. And I have a link at the top of my books page directing you to subscribe if you love to read fiction and discuss books with others. I'll include that here as well.



This week, my 6th book, Patterns and Progress, is up for the ACFW Book Club vote for June reading. In fact, there is a fantastic list of books there by some of my friends and fellow Heartsong authors. Even a couple from friends writing for Love Inspired. I haven't yet cracked that book line yet, but I'm working on it. :)

Anyway, I'd love to have your vote for Patterns and Progress. The club is free to join (especially if you already have a Yahoo account) and a lot of fun. Discussion takes place at the end of each month, and there's a live chat with the author of the selected book following the close of the discussion.

It's an honor to have my book up there with the other titles. I'd love to see my book be selected and be invited to chat about it with the book club readers.

Thanks so much for your support.

1 comment:

Carole said...

Is there a chance that your book will be available on Kindle by June, Tiff? I can't read mass-market paperbacks anymore and haven't found the Heartsong line on Kindle yet.