image: header
image: gownflare

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blog Spotlight Winners -- December and January

First, let me offer my sincere apologies for allowing so many weeks to pass without choosing winners from my spotlights. I book so far in advance and schedule so many weeks ahead for the spotlights to automatically post, when life gets hectic, I sometimes forget to come back here to select winners.

Of course, this time, the reason has been a sick daughter who hasn't been sleeping well, which means Mama hasn't been sleeping well either. There have also been increased demands from work that have all but zapped my free time.

But I'm SO embarrassed that 8 weeks of spotlights have gone without winners. Thank you for continuing to leave comments though, and a special thanks to those who have emailed me asking if I was all right, as well as offering to pray. I truly appreciate your support. So much more than words can say.

And now, I'm making up for my lapse by listing all the winners here:

Dan Walsh's THE UNFINISHED GIFT
SuperMOM - ladyverlina

Robert Liparulo's WHIRLWIND
Warren - wjuhnke

Margaret Daley's MERRY MAYHEM
Mark - marcus802001

Susan Page Davis' THE SHERIFF'S SURRENDER
Carolynn - carolynnwald

Margaret Brownley's A LADY LIKE SARAH
JoAnn - joann4us

Julie Klassen's THE SILENT GOVERNESS
Sylvia - Samitude

Kim Sawyer's KATY'S NEW WORLD
Suz - suzbeav

C.J. Darlington's THICKER THAN BLOOD
Anne - annepatrick07

And that's all folks...for now. Another winner next week. I believe I contacted all of you, but if you see your name here and did NOT receive an email from me, let me know.

Congratulations to all the winners. Would that we could have more than 1 winner for each spotlight. But keep coming back and leaving comments. You just never know when the next win will be you!

Thanks so much for your continued support.

1 comment:

SuperMom said...

Thanks so very much!
Looking forward to reading The Unfinished Gift!