image: header
image: gownflare

Monday, February 11, 2008

Promises, Promises is Here!! Purchase Today!

I am so excited, I can hardly sit still.

I just received word that my book is now available through the Heartsong Presents web site.

If you are a Heartsong Club member, you will be receiving your February shipment shortly which will include my book with the other 3. If you are not a member and would like to join, just visit the web site for club information.

You can also purchase my book through this site using the Signed by the Author link below my book. The only 'drawback' to that option is that it does not count toward my total sales as I have to purchase the book myself through the publisher.

www.ambermiller.com/books.html

Look on this page for the updated information and both options for purchasing my first book. The first through Heartsong Presents will not provide you with an autographed copy. But you can send your book to me and request an autograph. I only ask that you include a postage-paid envelope for return shipping. Use the Contact Form to inquire about the address once you have a copy of my book that you would like signed.

The second option of SignedbytheAuthor.com provides you with an autographed copy. The cost of the book is higher because I have to provide the packaging.

So, 2 ways to order, and 2 easy ways to get an autographed copy of my book. Come May or June, the book will also be available on Amazon.com.

And now I have to figure out a way to get some sleep tonight while I finish working on my book 3 deadline. It won't be easy with my wanting to dance for joy and shout thanks to God for this dream come true!

It will only get better!

* * * * *

No comments: