image: header
image: gownflare

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Books for Sale!

I've posted a permanent announcement at the top of this page, but I'm also going to post one here for those who regularly read this blog and to allow for comments or questions. A link to this post will also be added to the announcement at the top of the main page.

My annual conference is looming, and I am faced with a decision to raise some money so I can afford to attend without going into debt. No matter how much it hurts me to part with books, I realize they're taking up shelf space and collecting dust. It would make me feel so much better to know they're going to a new home where they'll be enjoyed and read and perhaps passed on to someone else.

So, I listed 173 titles on Amazon.Com's Marketplace. A few have already sold. These are items from all across the board. Fiction and nonfiction. Children and adult. You can view my complete list here.

I also have a small stack of others and a WHOLE LOT of Heartsong Presents books from being in the book club for 14 years. That's another 200+. If you would like to see that list...some titles have sold already...email me or post a comment here requesting the list and providing your email, and I'll send it to you.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CONFERENCE ATTENDEES

If you will be attending the ACFW Dallas conference, I will bring your books with me so you can save on shipping. You can come find me in the bookstore, as co-coordinator with Jeanne Leach.

And if you know of someone else who might be interested in seeing this list, feel free to request it for them, send them to this site, or direct them to the Amazon.com listing page of my books for sale.

Please take a look and help me find new homes for my books. Thanks!

No comments: