image: header
image: gownflare

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Greetings from Joyce Livingston!

Hello, I'm Joyce Livingston, the featured author this week on Tiff's blog and the guest blogger today. I'm humbled to be here, but excited about sharing my *writing* life with you. A life which has been an amazing adventure. To think that God could take little ol' insignificant me, and let me touch the hearts of people through my writing, never ceases to amaze me. I'm not the smartest kid on the block, but I have been blessed with over 20 books already published and at least 10 more contracted, so I like to think I've learned a little bit along the way to publication. I thank you and the opportunity to share it with you. I love hearing from you and invite you to write me at joyce@joycelivingston.com and also to check out my website (which is undergoing a facelift) at www.joycelivingston.com. I adore writing Christian romance, and now women's fiction. Where else can you work at home and write in your jammies? Is God good or what?

2 comments:

Beth Goddard said...

Tiff! Great blog and wonderful interview! Can't wait to read more:)

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

Thanks for stopping by, Beth. Glad to see your post.