image: header
image: gownflare

Monday, January 17, 2011

Blog Winners from November and December

I've had a few emails asking about the blog winners from the last 2 months of 2010. Since I've been restructuring things around here, I did the winners via private email. So, all winners from all outstanding blog spotlights have been selected.

Now, starting in February, I'm going to be changing how the authors and books are spotlighted here. Instead of an interview, we'll be having guest blog posts. It will be up to the author if they wish to do a book giveaway or not, and you'll still need to answer the author's question in order to be entered. But there might not be a giveaway with each spotlight.

We'll continue to do spotlights every Wednesday. Mondays, as you've seen, are reserved for baby updates as we countdown to my 2nd baby's arrival. I'll do my best to continue each Monday with life updates, but no guarantees with a toddler and infant at home. :)

Fridays will be posts on writing tidbits, facts, experiences, new contract celebrations, industry news, and anything related to writing I can find. We'll see how it all goes. I welcome your feedback and input, as always, and look forward to having you with me on this new direction.

Thanks for your continued support.

No comments: