image: header
image: gownflare

Monday, November 23, 2009

Copper and Candles on the ACFW Book Club!



I made an announcement back in September about my 4th book being selected as the November Book of the Month with the ACFW Book Club.

Well, the month is here, and so is the discussion. If you are a member and you've read my book, I'd love to see you participate in the chat and answer the discussion questions being posted. If you've read the book and aren't a member, it's FREE to join. Check out the link above by clicking on the banner.

I know this week is Thanksgiving for those in the US, but there are some fantastic questions being posed about my book. If you have a spare moment and would love to chat with other readers about this book...or many other new releases on Christian fiction, the ACFW Book Club is the place for you!

And of course, if you haven't read this book or bought it, you can click the book cover there to the right and be taken to Christianbook.com where you can buy it for yourself or a friend. My books are priced low and make fantastic gifts. It's also available at Amazon.com.

Oh, and if you have read any of my books and would like your review to appear on my site, let me know, I'd love to feature it!

Thanks so much for your continued support. Come back again on Wednesday for the next author spotlight.

2 comments:

Martha A. said...

Loved discussing it! I will be looking for your upcoming books!!!

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

And thanks for participating. I've loved seeing the discussion on the club. It's going to be fun in the chat this coming Thursday.