image: header
image: gownflare

Monday, June 01, 2009

Pictures of Victoria -- Week by Week

Yes, I know. I haven't kept up with the Monday blog posts. But I've been working on a book deadline that's coming up fast! June 15th and I'm still about 100 pages away from getting it in tip-top shape.

However, I have posted a few pix on my Facebook profile. You can find me here:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=817834215

I just posted them last night and will try to add more as FB cooperates. There are far too many networking sites, and I can't keep up with them all. So, Facebook wins for now. When I have a little more time, I'll try to get back to some regular updates on Victoria's progress and growth accomplishments.

At least I'm journaling and documenting them in the interum. I'll share as soon as possible.

6 comments:

Linda said...

This is the most precious picture of Victoria that I have seen. Unbelievable how fast they grow. Been years for me having a little one.

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

Thanks, Linda. It's definitely a favorite. :) And yes, they do grow fast. She's already 2 months today.

Bonnie Leon said...

She is so cute!

Bonnie

www.bonnieleon.com

windycindy said...

What a gorgeous baby! You are so blessed.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

Thank you! Yes, no doubt about it. We're supremely blessed. Never imagined she'd be so cute. :)

Carolynn said...

She is so beautiful! That little smile makes me want to climb through the computer and hold her for a while! :)