image: header
image: gownflare

Monday, January 26, 2009

Amber Miller Stockton Talking on Dreams Fulfilled!

Hi to my readers! Just a quick note to let y'all know that I was invited to be a guest blogger last week on a friend's blog. She has a theme she began in early January on the topic of dreams. Many other writers and authors and folks she knew were invited to be guest bloggers. My post went up on Thursday, the 22nd.

Here is a link:
http://jenniferallee.blogspot.com/2009/01/dreaming-with-amber-stockton-win-her.html

In the post, I share all about the many dreams in my life that have come true in recent years, as well as the years spent waiting for "my ship to come in" so to speak.

I'm also giving away a FREE autographed copy of my next book (Copper and Candles) to be released in April for anyone who leaves a comment on that guest blog post.

But, here's an added bonus. If you'd like to be entered in a SECOND drawing, post a comment here sharing about a dream that came true for you as well. I'll pick a winner on February 2nd.

* * * * *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope i'm not too late!
I can't think of a specific dream that has come true. but my dream for this year is to get out of my comfort zone, whether with friendships or with doing crazy things.
rebornbutterfly(at) sbcglobal(dot) net