image: header
image: gownflare

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Books for Sale! -- Fiction Lovers, Take a Look!

Does anyone here read Christian fiction? :) I know, rhetorical question, right?

Fiction is an absolute favorite of mine, and as most of you know, I'm multi-published in it. But that's not why I'm writing.

I have listed 30 books on Amazon to sell to try to help with our financial situation. If you read these books or know someone who does, feel free to check out my seller listing and browse. Never know. Might find a book there you'll want.Or you can share the link with anyone you know who might read these books.

http://www.amazon.com/shops/tiffany_amber_stockton

There is a wide variety, from historical to contemporary, from suspense to legal thriller. And everything in-between. So, if you love fiction...drop on by my storefront.

Hubby and I are also going to sift through our DVDs and sell them to a local used retailer that pays cash for DVDs they accept. It'll hopefully get us through to the next paycheck. One paycheck at a time, and praying we can get out of this slump.

A new web client or two wouldn't hurt either! Haven't had a new one in 4 months, and it's depleting all of our funds. (sigh) If we can at least sell these books, we'll be appreciative. Thanks for looking!

* * * * *

3 comments:

kalea_kane said...

I for one will totally look at your list (and tell my friends too), and I'll be praying for you guys.

Blessings

Kelly

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

Thanks, Kelly! Yes, do feel free to forward it to your friends. The more people who know about the books, the better the sales potential are. I don't have many books, but I'd love to see them find good homes.

Pamela J said...

I LOVE it when good books find good homes. Hopefully these will go quickly to good homes for you. I thought selling them this way was a great idea! Isn't the Lord good, to give us ideas to do what needs done? All these great ideas, at least mine, can't just come from little ole' me. Well, now authors have special thinkers but God gave that to them as well. Have a great sale!
Pam Williams