image: header
image: gownflare

Monday, September 17, 2007

Off to Dallas!

All right, so this is a smidgeon late, but I never had the chance to compose and post this in the AM, so I'm posting it now.

There won't be an author spotlight this week because most of the fiction authors I know are going to be in Dallas with me at the ACFW annual conference. There are slated to be somewhere near 500 fiction authors, writers, editors, agents and staff in attendance. It's going to be a fantastic time as we celebrate our 6th annual conference that grows bigger each year.

If we keep growing like this, we're going to need a convention center or coliseum to hold us before we reach 10 years! Praise God!

I'll be back next week with a report from the conference and pictures as well of all the fun. Stay cool while I'm gone and look for the author spotlights to resume next week. The winners from this month's drawings will also be announced.

Until next week....

No comments: