image: header
image: gownflare

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Selling Books for Wedding Fund! *grins*

So, I've got the announcement right there at the top of my page. I'm getting married on July 28th. Exciting times, but also frantic as I begin reorganizing and sorting and figuring out what's going with me, and what's staying behind or getting sold/donated.

I'm hoping posting here will enable the word to be spread to many others my direct line won't reach. Feel free to post a link to this announcement or even share a snippet of it on your own blog or web site, or even in email. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

As much as it pains me to do this -- I have to cut moving costs by both reducing what I'm shipping across the country and raising money to reduce shipping costs. Besides, I'd rather know these books are going into another loving home where they'll be treasured than sitting in a box in my new home waiting to be given to someone who will be blessed by them.

So, I've put 154 titles (books, VHS, DVD, CDs) on Amazon.com's Marketplace. Unfortunately, they've changed their format, so you can no longer search by merchant unless it's a power seller. So, I've made a list of all the titles and ISBN's in alphabetical order. You can find it here:

Amazon Seller Book List

The list will be updated as items sell, so will remain current on a daily basis. I also have it linked from my web site on the main page.

My seller name is Tiffany Amber Miller.

If you purchase 3 titles or more, leave a note for me on one of the purchases to let me know, and I'll refund some of your shipping costs, PLUS combine your books into one shipment via Priority mail, rather than media rate.

Anything that is not sold by July 25th will be given to the Cancer Federation or donated to Goodwill. Either way, they're not going with me to Colorado, so I'd love to see them go to some of you.

If you have any questions, drop me a line. The more items sold, the less expensive this cross-country move will be. Thank you, in advance!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

this might sound like a dumb question but how do i find which books are yours on amazon? i looked up a book with the ISBN, and looked at the used copies. is that what i'm supposed to do? which one is your name?

sorry!

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

Deborah, that's not a stupid question at all. Completely forgot to add that crucial information:

Tiffany Amber Miller is my seller name.

I've added that to the blog post. Thanks for asking!

Boy, do *I* feel silly. :)