Rachel Hauck tagged an author-friend of mine, Kristy Dykes, who "tagged" me along with 5 others. Two of them, Ane Muligan and Lena Dooley, have already responded, and now here's mine:
Six Weird Things About Amber:
1. I can't settle on a name to which I answer when called, so I usually sign my emails as "Tiff/Amber." First and middle together. I usually go by the first and my books will be published under the middle.
2. I have an alterego online that I assume when I wish to remain anonymous.
3. I have several Hollywood connections and can pick up the phone to call the home of an international celebrity...and have her recognize me.
4. I own a pair of Tiki-bird slippers of a rather substantial size. :) They are renowned in the ACFW writing world and I'm forbidden to attend an annual conference without them.
5. My dog cleans up after dinner and carries plates/dishes to the kitchen. He also deposits trash in the cans when directed and carried canned beverages to anyone in the house.
6. At any given minute, there is at least one other character in my head...sometimes more than one. So, I regularly suffer from split-personality issues as the characters battle for control. Then again, as an author, that's not unusual.
Now, here's who I've tagged:
Let's see if they play too! :)
But anyone else, feel free to participate as well in the comments or on your own blog/web site. Would love to know I'm not alone in being "weird." :)
The Encyclopedia Americana
58 minutes ago