image: header
image: gownflare

Monday, August 14, 2006

WINNERS -- Two Weeks' Worth

All right, I'm hanging my head in shame that I didn't announce the winner from last week's drawing here. But, I have an excuse! I promise. Had to wait to hear from the author on the autographed copy. Finally did today. Since tomorrow we'll see another author spotlight, I'm clearing the board and announcing the winner from Ginger Garrett's spotlight two weeks ago *and* from Diann Hunt's spotlight last week.

So, without further ado...drumroll.......

WINNER of DARK HOUR -- Alison Strobel Morrow (a multi-published author herself!)

WINNER of RV THERE YET? -- Cherie Japp

Congratulations to both winners. Contact me privately through the contact form on this site to send me your mailing address information, so I can let the authors know where to send your FREE AUTOGRAPHED books.

Thank you to everyone who faithfully reads these spotlights and to the authors who agree to be on stage. When life slows down a bit, I'll get back to my random musings and insight into a writer's life.

No comments: