image: header
image: gownflare

Monday, July 03, 2006

Ahh...Back to Normal Again & Tuesday Spotlight

Yes, that's right. I am *done* with delivering newspapers. This was the 4th year, and I won't be doing it next year. Just too much with a full-time job, full-time business and writing career. Money's good, but the added stress and lack of sleep are not a good combination for my everyday interactions.

Now, I can get back into my routine and spruce up the commitment factor a bit. Only 11 weeks until my annual national writer's conference, and I have a LOT of work to do.

For now, though, this week's spotlight will be moved to Friday, July 7th to coincide with a marketing effort for a new release by a first-time author. There will be a treasure hunt here and in partnership with 5 other blogs. Hope you come back on Friday and join the hunt.

No comments: