image: header
image: gownflare

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Anybody out there?

Where did everyone go? Up until about 2 weeks ago, I was getting some nice traffic around these parts. Now, everyone seems to have disappeared. I'm sure I put on my deoderant every morning, and I take regular showers and wear clean clothes. Can't be me. *winks*

Maybe I'm not interesting enough. Nah, that can't be it either, cuz I know I knock the socks off y'all with my wit and wisdom. LOL!

Hmm, I need to figure out how to attract more people and come up with ideas like Brandilyn did on her blog to invite participation. Shame I don't write suspense or scifi or fantasy. Just romance, historical, women's fiction and romantic comedy. Doesn't exactly provide an opening for much involvement from others.

In fact, I've been spending more time reading the blogs for Donita K. Paul's "dragon" tour this week than I have anywhere else. And of course, I always visit Deeanne's and The Den and Dave Long's. Gee, look at all those D's.

Looks like I need to get published to have more readers. Ok, so why am I still here writing this blog and not working on my WIPs?

BYE!

2 comments:

Georgiana Daniels said...

I feel like that sometimes too. There are days I can see tumbleweeds blowing across my blog. LOL. I think everything must go in cycles.

Tiffany Amber Stockton said...

LOL! Tumbleweeds. Like a ghost town. I like the visual image. Yeah, there are days when it feels like that here too.